Sunday 15 July 2012

15 busty entertainers ...Why they flaunt their boobs recklessly





No doubt, celebrities these days are now setting new trends, not only in fashion but also in the deliberate flaunting of their boobs, especially those who are well endowed.  In fact, more and more celebrities, including actresses and musicians have over the years, added panache and razzmatazz to the business of boobs flaunting.
While some dress with a bit of decency, others do not mind whose ox is gored.
For these entertainers, their busty boobs, coupled with penchant for provocative dresses remain their sex appeals and new found identities.
With this reckless display of excessive mammary glands, they make many hearts (males) flutter in admiration and infatuation. While some are just naturally endowed, others have over the years opted for a little lift in the boobs’ business vis-à-vis breast augmentation, breast implant and other artificial boosts.


In this carefully selected list, Entertainment Express highlights some of the famous and fast rising Nigerian entertainers whose undying love for boobs flaunting have continued to make headlines within and outside our shores.
Cynthia Agholor
This Delta State-born screen siren belongs to the school of thought that says: “If you have it, flaunt it!” Most importantly, she doesn’t pretend that she’s got boobs to flaunt. “I have it that is why I’m flaunting it. And besides, I’m an international model, so why won’t I flaunt what God has endowed me with? In flaunting my heavy boobs, I also flaunt and advertise my beauty. No apologies for that and I don’t care what people say about me”, she had said, when quizzed on why she constantly wears provocative dresses.
Ronke Oshodi-Oke
Busty star actress, Ronke Ojo, popularly called Oshodi-Oke, is one of the famous queens of the Yoruba movie industry with intimidating boobs.
She has the appendage Oke attached to her name because of the natural endowments in her front which she said is nobody’s business if she chooses to flaunt them. “Before now, I used to hide them (huge boobs). I never liked the size. I saw them as something that wasn’t normal. I felt they were too large. I used to wear undersized bra so that I would tuck in the boobs. I wouldn’t want people to notice them. But I later changed”, she had earlier revealed in a chat.
Indeed, the Osun State-born star of Kodun Kopo Kope, and many other blockbusters has really changed, as she now unabashedly flaunts them.
Cossy Orjiakor
Call her a sex symbol, and you may not be wrong. The Anambra State-born struggling singer cum actress radically rode on the popularity of the shameless display of her huge boobs to fame and prominence. Her shenanigans over the years indisputably earned her the tag “Nigerian Queen of Boobs”.
The crazy Nollywood star opened a new vista with her pulsating and adrenalin-pumping show of shame when she, scantily-clad, danced to Abass Obesere’s erotic music video entitled Apple Juice, some years ago.
Matching words with pictures, the tiny voiced singer regularly posts pictures of her voluptuously oversized boobs on line, for admirers to see.
Recently, she made headlines again, when she posted pictures of her loose boobs and buttocks on various social media sites.
Ifeoma Okeke
“My breasts make me beautiful, I’m proud of what I’ve got, that’s all. It is my way of telling God that I love what I’ve got. I’m endowed all over. I am not trying to say that men run after me because I have big boobs but the truth is that big boobs are really attractive and people do appreciate it in their various ways. Most men like big boobs but those who like it normal will not fall in love with me and vice versa”, declared the Anambra State-born size-plus actress when asked why she usually flaunts her boobs.
However, the big, bold and well-endowed Nollywood actress is consciously making efforts to stop exposing her boobs. “I am heavily endowed, though I have retired from flaunting the upside recently”, she noted.
Foluke Daramola
Foluke Daramola, is an established actress and perhaps, one of the most heavily endowed Yoruba movie entertainers.
“When I was much younger, I used to be so embarrassed with my boobs. I used to wear everything to cover them up, but over time, I learnt to appreciate myself”, she had earlier said.
Although, the International Relations graduate of the Obafemi Awolowo University, tries to resist the temptation of flaunting her heavy chest, but the reverse has always been the case. “When I was in the University, I used to flaunt them, by wearing low necks, but now, I’m more matured. Once in a while, I try to be daring, but I control it because of my kids”, she pointed out.
Eniola Badmus
Alleged to be in a sizzling romance with Nigerian young Hip Hop act, Davido, Eniola Badmus, popularly known as ‘Gbogbo Big Girlz’, is another massively endowed actress. The ‘huge-boobs’ star made her entry into the movie industry with the hit flick entitled Brutal Times, and has had countless movies both in English and Yoruba to her credit ever since.
Bimbo Thomas
The Creative Arts graduate of the University of Lagos will ever be grateful for those big sized twin-towers, which are probably among the qualities that fetched her most roles in the movie industry. Apart from her good interpretation of roles, this heavy hottie who hit limelight through her scintillating performance in the Yoruba hit flick entitled Omo Ghetto will definitely rank high among the boob queens of the Nigerian tinsel town.
Dencia
Beri Beri crooner and sexy boobs flaunting star, Dencia, is one of the female sensations in the Nigerian music industry. She was recently in the news for an alleged cosmetic surgery which she did to augment her boobs. “I haven’t done any body augmentation. Do they look as if they have been augmented (shaking her boobs)?” she refuted the rumour, in a recent chat with EE.
With one of the hottest boobs in the business, the emerging Afro-pop music queen, born Reprudencia Sonkey is in the habit of recklessly flaunting her mammary glands without regrets, especially at public events.
Chioma Toplis
“I can’t because I’m busty or because I’m big sized and not wear what slim people wear. That is me”, declared the Abia State-born Nollywood Queen of boobs. Provocative dresses are among her stock in trade and she has no apologies.
Her cute face and curvy body have made her wildly popular among big boobs’ fans. Sexual roles are not sins to her: “Very soon, those who have not come to terms with the nature of the job will do so. They will come to know that we are just doing our jobs”, she declared.
Ayo Adesanya
Busty and beautiful, the crossover actress is not found missing on the list of stars famous for flaunting their gifts of nature. Ever since she emerged on the movie scene, the sexy actress has continued to dazzle viewers with her skills as well as the endowed boobs.
Jennifer Eliogu
If you call her Miss Endowed; you may not have been wrong. Not only that this screen siren is frontally blessed, she gorgeously flaunts them and never gives a damn. “Aside my boobs, I have good legs and a beautiful skin. Jenny is blessed with all parts of her body. Minus my tummy, which I’m working on, every other part of my body is sexy and tantalizing”, she had earlier declared.
With these sexy and tantalizing parts of her body, especially her huge boobs, Jenny makes tongues wag whenever she graces the red carpet. “With flaunting, you are free to tease with those areas that you know you are endowed with. A little bit of cleavage every now and then is allowed”, she says.
Karen Igho
“I am pretty but I needed bigger cleavages. I needed to feel more curvaceous”, the BBA winner that transformed her breasts from a size 32BB to a size 36DD declared in a chat.  “When I came back to Nigeria, people wanted to know if my breasts were too heavy for me. They asked if they could feel it. I told them it’s just breasts; every woman can have it perky. Why should I hide it? It costs me over one million Naira and I make good money with it. We don’t have to live with sagging boobs anymore”.
With numerous tattoos spread around her artificial boobs, which she flaunts always, the Delta State-born model has established a naughty-girl reputation that revolves around her artificial twin-towers.
Mercy Johnson
Kogi State-born screen goddess, Mercy Johnson, is one dame who is absolutely hard to ignore. Not just because of her near perfect role interpretations in tinsel town, but because of her physical configuration.
Being a woman with conspicuous boobs and butts, Mercy Johnson took the movie industry by storm with her role in Executive Maid.  Ever since, her profile in the industry has risen, such that she became the toast of producers, especially in roles involving sex and exposition of massive boobs.
Florence Johnson
The only thing we really know about this busty and fast rising actress and star of Finding Good luck, is that she has very big boobs and uses them to her advantage.
Florence Johnson may be a brand new actress in Nollywood, but you would never know it, judging by her popularity, which most people attribute to her big breasts.
In fact, many of her colleagues and even fans are openly arguing that her boob surpasses that of Cossy. We don’t know because we’ve not measured either of them.
Sikiratu Sindodo
Bold, pretty, and busty best describes the personality of this fair-complexioned Yoruba movie sensation, Tayo Odueke whose seductive role in the blockbuster entitled ‘Sikiratu Sindodo’ helped brought to limelight.
 Fondly called Sindodo, the Ogun State-born single mother of one, who in the past made headline news by publicly declaring that she will insure her boobs is yet to  do so.
Sindodo-is one actress that ranks high among the boob queens of the Nigerian movie industry.  Notably, her beauty and stylish carriage of the excessive natural gifts of nature makes many hearts flutter in admiration and lust, making her a daily temptation to numerous men, especially fans who love it ‘big’.

No comments:

Post a Comment